Posts Tagged ‘T-Mobile’
Scott Walker explains in WSJ Why I’m Fighting in Wisconsin
There Aren’t Enough Millionaires… (to cover our fiscal/deficit woes)
Hedge Funds had large plays against Japanese economy before earthquake/tsunami
Alan Greenspan says Obama Administration is “Too Active” in Economy.
Possible use of Large Hadron Collider as a time machine?
Kevin DeYoung has a thorough review of Rob Bell’s “Love Wins”
Devastating article examining the essay grading industry
Journalist grills Rob Bell:
I hesitate to post this here for fear of the major carriers taking away this neat little loophole. The key to it all is Google Voice. Google Voice is a web-based phone routing system.
Here is how it works:
1. Get a GMail account if you don’t already have one
2. Get a Google Voice account and phone number
3. Familiarize yourself and optimize your Google Voice settings
5. Tell all or some certain group of people you have a new number and give them your Google Voice number.
6. Make outbound calls through
Also, if you use the iPhone, Apple finally approved the official Google Voice app, which also runs on Blackberry and Android smartphone OS.